Texas weather is the strangest, especially if you’re central. Here a few comforting images from the week.
1) This baked sweet potato was loaded up with Kalamata olives, cilantro, grape tomatoes, green onion and avocado. Yummy!
2) Using these essential oils from this conscious company in my new essential oil diffuser helped to create a relaxing environment. Lavender and Sweet Orange took the spotlight this week.
3) Can you tell what this is? It smells better than it tastes and makes for wicked liquid design.
4) Trying to save our flowers from the freeze. Waits keeps them company.
5) Creamy cup of hot chocolate never hurt a gal.
Share some of your Edible Inspiration pics with me here #edibleinspiration and have a lovely weekend. And remember…bite responsibly!