For your viewing pleasure, some images from the week. I hope this day, tomorrow and all days are filled with love for you all. <3
1) We had a most delicious and creamy red lentil dal this week, but we had to soak the lentils first.
2) Cocoa butter chunks have such a deep and rocky texture.
3) This was one beautiful avocado.
4) Chocolate splatter and smears.
5) Dandelion seeds before the wind takes them away. Magic.
Spend some time showing a little extra loving this weekend. And remember…bite responsibly.
Many lovely images from the week, here are some.
1) Sunrise ripples on an early morning drive. My smoothie tasted extra yummy on this particular day.
2) Dried flowers, hung by my sister-in-law, near the kitchen .
3) A glimpse into my grandmother’s (mama) magical home. This fruit lamp has been in the same spot since I was a wee tot. I love it.
4) Produce collection. The garlic is sprouting!
5) Our kitchen window mice. They have been with me for years.
Have a wonderful Friday and let me see some of your #edibleinspiration pics! Check out old posts, here. And remember…bite responsibly!
A week’s images to delight your eyes.
1) Cool winter light and air plants when I look up. When I see this, I’m grateful for seasons and I’m grateful for winter produce.
2) Taking this pho home felt so good. Eating it the next day was much better.
3) Bear pancakes to satiate hungry morning appetites and inside jokes.
4) This handsome felis silvestris catus accommodates in the middle of his siesta.
5)Warm winter light to perk up a chilly day.
Sleep tight lovelies, and post some of your Edible Inspiration pics under the hash-tag #edibleinspiration And remember…bite responsibly!
Less phlegm, a sunny day, and brisk morning jogs makes me happy to share some images from the week.
1) Skillet happiness, right here.
2) I used this incredible gift from my mother-in-law to make a scrumptious wild rice and mushroom pilaf.
3)This lacinato kale has been spun.
4) These spicy flakes help to spruce up our meal.
5) A tablecloth made by a friend to adorn our table.
I’m looking forward to seeing your Edible Inspiration photos #edibleinspiration
Happy new year everyone! Some photos from the weeks that have passed since I last posted all the way up to present day.
1) I forced bulbs for the first time this winter. I chose paperwhites, and though they were stunning in appearance, their odor was uncomfortably stunning. I know my husband was happy to see these delicate little flowers finally wilt. This was a fun project and a way for me to connect more to another season in the midst of our Texas winter.
2) Roasted delicata squash. One of my favorite squashes of the season for its buttery and savory flavor.
3) Rice noodle miso soup with extra garlic, on a cold day, does the trick.
4) 2015 celebratory champagne from these sexy glasses, which were given to me by my incredible mama (maw-maw).
5) The Mr. in action, charring some onion for a pho that he made. Results, incredible!
6) Our furriest in an IKEA doll bed that was given to us by a friend and colleague. Doesn’t he look snug?
Let me see more of your Edible Inspiration pics at the start of this year under the hashtag #edibleinspiration and remember…bite responsibly!
Some snapshots from the week.
1) The Mr. brews beer. This is him pouring in the liquid malt extract, which is the sugar that feeds the yeast.
2) Almond green curry swirls in coconut milk.
3) 100% buckwheat noodles take a plunge. Careful, don’t over cook.
4) Happy to bust out what’s left of my beautiful holiday dishes–given to me by my mama (maw-maw)–and plate this yummy curry.
5) ‘Tis the season for this noble fir, coming humbly to us from the northwest. “Thank you” to the trees for providing us with oxygen.
6) How many rings do you count? Our special one shows its age.
Share some of your edible inspiration pics with me, under #edibleinspiration
Hi happy gormandizers,
This week, for many, has been a time of extra food prep and extended time with the ones you love. I hope it’s a joy!
1) Twinkle lights make for a calming, mood-lit room at our abode.
2) Pot of veggies for a gluten-free pot pie we enjoyed.
3) Candied pecans, Rachel style. :p
4) The best bananas are the spotted ones!
5) This lovely garland, created by a friend, adorns our refrigerator with correspondence. Very sweet.
I hope it’s a lovely weekend for you all. I’m looking forward to your #edibleinspiration pics! Here are past Edible Inspirations .
Take a peek or a gaze if you please.
1) Magnetic hooks to hang your aprons on.
2) Handfuls of parsley takes a swim!
3) Happy skillet full of colors. A mirepoix that later turned into a millet pilaf to stuff some tender acorn squash.
4) Waits contemplations. He chooses more elevated spots for daydreaming as the chill sets in.
5) Leftover soup. Recipe to come very soon!
Fill your weekend with early morning walks in the cool weather, candles in the evening and hot dishes to warm you up. Let me see some of your edible inspiration pics #edibleinspiration ! And remember…bite responsibly!
Good morning snuggled sweets,
After a couple of whirlwind weeks, I’m back with #edibleinspiration !!! What follows are some pics over this time period.
1) Proof that messes and accidents are a good thing sometimes. The makings of a chocolate pumpkin love pie.
2) The evening wafted with the scent of pumpkin warmth. Brought to you by Soy Delites.
3) Sprouts from a wheatgrass plant for our mewmew.
4) Spice seeds for a freshly ground curry powder. This soon became a part of a pumpkin curry. NOM
5) Waits is ultra cuddly now that the weather has turned cooler. We brought out the quilt and he’s all about it.
Can’t wait to see some of your fall #edibleinspiration pics under this hash tag. Have a fantastic weekend.