The summer’s steamy sauna has come to an end, but it’s still sweat inducing weather out there. Soon, meal preparations begin to change and daylight fades into sleepy sunsets. Here are some photos that have inspired me lately.
2) Saying “au revoir” to this sweet watermelon. Until next summer.
3) This temporary kitchen space and green beans!
4) The Mr. and I took our first trip to West Texas earlier this week. This cutie was growing in the yard on the side of our cabin.
5) This gnarly cactus, strong and decomposing, reminds me that life offers each of us phases and seasons. It’s our mission to recognize those seasons and changes and to welcome them.
6) These honey daisies were everywhere, greeting us on our hiking path in West Texas. Our meal after this hike was well deserved and tasted extra yummy.
Enjoy this second weekend of October and let me know what’s going on in your world of food. Check out previous Edible Inspiration posts and share some of your own #edibleinspiration when you can!
Good Day Everyone,
As is often the case in my life, visuals help to balance my life out and there are no exceptions in regards to my relationship with food. What follows are some images and gifs in the food sphere that I find especially engaging.