As some of you may have noticed, my website was down for a bit, but now I’m up and running with a new, temporary look, and a brand new look to come in the new year! Here are a few pics, take a peek.
1) The crape myrtle (Lagerstroemia) blooms are everywhere with their inflorescence.
2) This hook. It helps keep this lovely wooden cleaning brush in its place.
3) Happy sign in our kitchen corner.
4) The texture of this quinoa.
5) When you have a lot of hair and your cooking, tuck it out of the way, nobody likes long hairs in their food. Try a messy chignon! (Mine is especially messy, but you get the point.)
I hope you all have had a wonderful week and a fun weekend! Let me know if you have any suggestions for blog topics and what you’ve been up to in relation to food. And remember…bite responsibly!